Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
Keynote: Lilly Stairs. Senior Advisors: Leonard H. Calabrese, DO, Joel M. Gelfand, MD, MSCE and Stephen B. Hanauer, MD. Co-chairs: Adam S Cheifetz, MD, Joseph F. Merola, MD, MMSc, FAAD, FACR and Mital Patel, MD.
This event offers
15.75 contact hours
CE accredited by In support of improving patient care, North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC (NACCME) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team..
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
eNP MEMBERS SAVE $200
APPLY CODE: NP200
The IAS meeting is not just multidisciplinary. What makes it truly unique is that it is also cross-specialty, as the only event of its kind that brings together dermatologists, rheumatologists, gastroenterologists, immunologists, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with immune-mediated inflammatory diseases.
For three days:
- Explore practice-changing treatment plans you can implement immediately for the care of patients with complex conditions
- Gain insight from the world’s leading experts in gastroenterology, dermatology, rheumatology, and immunology
- Enhance your learning through a variety of high-level, cross-specialty networking opportunities
- Elevate your knowledge of complex cases and improve patient outcomes through succinct, “hot topic” presentations
- Access the nation’s premier exhibit hall, featuring IMID-related services and solutions
- Earn up to 15.75 CME/CNE/CPE credits
It’s time to think differently about treatment of these challenging disease states.