Attendees ~ Please save the date
Welcome to the Annual Northern New England Nurse Practitioner Conference sponsored by
New Hampshire Nurse Practitioner Association (NHNPA). With 25 years of experience in providing quality clinical education at the Northeast Regional Nurse Practitioner Conference, NHNPA continues to bring together thought leaders from around the country and nurse practitioners from the northeast region for state-of-the-art education.
Nurse practitioners, nurse clinicians, midwives, physician assistants, students, educators, and health professionals of varying backgrounds and specialties.
- Gain access to over 250 nurse practitioners and healthcare professionals.
- Interact with healthcare professionals with decision making and prescribing power.
- Promote products and services to your core audience.
Product Education Sessions
Reserve your space today and secure your chance to deliver your product information and educate our conference attendees while they enjoy breakfast or lunch.
- Meeting and A/V set-up will be provided.
- Session registration will be handled for you by the NHNPA.
- Session capacity will be 75 attendees.
- Your session will be listed on the conference agenda (online and on-site).
- Your session will be promoted in several conference promotional materials and emails sent to registrants.
- You are not required to be a sponsor or vendor to offer a Product Education Session.
- A primary focus of NHNPA is empowering nurse practitioners as leaders in healthcare. In this context, we are expanding our curriculum to include a leadership track, preparing nurse practitioners for leadership roles in healthcare and health policy.