Urology Nurse Practitioner Opportunity at Baystate Health New
Baystate Health Website
Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join Baystate Health’s Urology Service in western MA.
This opportunity features:
- Monday through Friday, no call or weekend schedule
- A beautiful work facility with state-of-the-art equipment and a fantastic team
- Busy practice with an interesting urological case mix and diverse patient population
- Comprehensive orientation into our group provided by our highly accomplished Medical Director
- Excellent compensation and benefits, including high quality, low cost medical/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, CME, and a generous retirement savings plan
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.