Psychiatry Outpatient Nurse Practitioner New
Baystate Health Website
Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate Health, is seeking an advanced practice psychiatric nurse to provide assessments and psychopharmacology to adults and adolescents.
This opportunity features:
- Excellent nursing and support staff that allows our providers to keep their focus on direct patient care.
- Full Administrative Support: Including scheduling, record keeping, and billing.
- An established and robust referral base
- Proximity to Baystate Medical Center, our 716-bed academic tertiary hospital in Springfield MA, offers excellent collaboration with primary care providers and specialists in the region’s largest integrated healthcare system.
- Hours are Monday through Friday. Call is negotiable and is compensated separately
Baystate Wing Hospital (BWH) in Palmer is a 74-bed community hospital with a rich history of providing outstanding health care for people throughout the Quaboag Hills and the Pioneer Valley. Patient-centered care is at the core of Baystate Health’s culture. We are committed to hiring clinicians who value a culture of compassion and appreciate diversity—while delivering a higher state of caring.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.