Family Nurse Practitioners (APRN) – Urgent Care
GoHealth Urgent Care Website
Full Time, Part Time
GoHealth Urgent Care is a technology-driven urgent care network in partnership with Hartford HealthCare. We are looking for Family Medicine and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners with at least one year of experience treating both adult and pediatric patients.
Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem openings available in Glastonbury, Wethersfield, Enfield, Newington, Southington, South Windsor, Meriden, Avon, & West Hartford areas.
Our state-of-the-art centers are modern and patient friendly, and feature:
- Electrostatic "smart glass" procedure rooms.
- Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room.
- Mobile x-ray equipment.
As part of a large multispecialty group (Hartford HealthCare Medical Group), we also offer:
- Unified EMR (EPIC) that can be accessed by caregivers across the Hartford HealthCare network.
- Competitive salary and benefits, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
- Coordinated care when referring to specialists & Internal network referrals which help with your productivity.
- Flexible staffing model to accommodate for high volume centers, to ensure that our providers are able to focus on quality care
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Be the first to see new jobs near Hartford, CT!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.No thanks